2.15- What has been the hardest day of your life so far?

 2.15-

What has been the hardest day of your life so far? If you know me, you know I have confidence in our creator to keep creating a path for all of us to overcome even on our most difficult day.
The evil one tempts us to quit. Our creator shows us a new way to view problems. We have all asked in prayer for a way out but He has given us a way through.
As an impossible situation appears, earthly resources must be abandoned and we throw ourselves 100% into dependency on God who is love.
Then our story is simple, "God had mercy on us." We made it through to be able take one day at a time to help strengthen and encourage others.

2 Corinthians 12.
Because of the extraordinary greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to [b]torment me—to keep me from exalting myself! Concerning this I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast [c]about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I delight in weaknesses, in [d]insults, in distresses, in persecutions, in difficulties, in behalf of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see