2.18- The mission given in Galilee by Jesus to go into all the world makes us excellent workers

 2.18-

The mission given in Galilee by Jesus to go into all the world makes us excellent workers for Jesus whether our boss is a Christian or not.

The people of God in one way are peculiar people because they believe God is leading them and they are walking with Him.  Therefore, they are restful in the work they are doing.

Psalm 38.


21 
Do not abandon me, Lord;
My God, do not be far from me!
22 Hurry to help me,

Lord, my salvation!

When you go with God.  When you let Him lead then our work is much more restful.

With God’s guidance His children have a sense of timing.

Ecclesiastes 3.

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every matter under heaven—

A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.
A time to kill and a time to heal;

A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

 

Exodus 33.

 14 And He said, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.” 15 Then he said to Him, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here. 16 For how then can it be known that I have found favor in Your sight, I and Your people? Is it not by Your going with us, so that we, I and Your people, may be distinguished from all the other people who are on the face of the [i]earth?”

Jesus said,

Matthew 11.

 14 And He said, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.” 15 Then he said to Him, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here. 16 For how then can it be known that I have found favor in Your sight, I and Your people? Is it not by Your going with us, so that we, I and Your people, may be distinguished from all the other people who are on the face of the [i]earth?”

Proverbs 13.


The soul of the [d]lazy one craves and gets nothing,
But the soul of the diligent is made [e]prosperous.

These rested, lead by God people are rested properly to take their energy  from Him.

1 Timothy 6.

All who are under the yoke as slaves are to regard their own masters as worthy of all honor so that the name of God and our doctrine will not be [a]spoken against. Those who have believers as their masters must not be disrespectful to them because they are brothers or sisters, but must serve them all the more, because those who [b]partake of the benefit are believers and beloved. Teach and [c]preach these principles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see