10.2- Courage is also the willingness to stand with what's right even if you stand alone.

 10.2-

Courage is also the willingness to stand with what's right even if you stand alone. Children should never be seen as a burden or a a waste of time. They are the ones who can teach us how to love all people. Young and old, male and female. Black, brown and white. Unless we change and learn to love all of God's children we are missing a part of the banquet of life.

Matthew 18.

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see