11.11- All people are influenced and effected by other people

 11.11-

All people are influenced and effected by other people. Some are more quickly and deeply connected with others. These, on a good day, Can help to uplift. To these types it is critical that they are coupled with good companions. If they drift into coworkers with low standards they can become loose in their own life. "You sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas." "Bad companions corrupt good morals."
I have been blessed to be surrounded by great partners all my life. God has been so gracious to me. I have seen close friends drift then choose things that totally wrecked their life. I try to pray for them and say, "There but for the grace of God go I"

Today is Sheila's birthday. She is the companion that I needed in my life. She was a woman of great great grace and purity of heart. She pushed me to have a more consistent life from the public to the private life I lived. She was willing to ask for forgiveness of God and others when she messed up and set a good example in this area as well. She is still loved and missed.

1 Corinthians 15.
33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.” 34 Sober up [n]morally and stop sinning, for some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see