11.11 Happy Heavenly Birthday Sheila

 11.11

Happy Heavenly Birthday Sheila
Sheila was my traveling companion for 56 years. We met in September, 1966, and she was moved to heaven on September 4, 2022. One year we courted and 55 of marriage. We traveled regularly to California and constantly in Colorado and made it to about 30 states I think. I looked through a lot of pictures today to capture the essence of Sheila. I chose this one from Estes Park.
A buddy on life’s journey’s with me must be fairly conservative with finances. We quickly agreed where we would and would not stay. We often stayed with family and friends, but if not them it was Hampton Inn, not a luxury hotel and not a tent. She did not have unrealistic expectations in life.
On many birthdays it was a lunch at Bent Noodle Italian in Aurora Co. Her close friend from church and her job was Carol Hines who had the same birthday. Our friend, Dan Colvin, took us out there many times and Bob Hines and I got to tag along.
I liked Amy’s card which I asked her to add to my FB page was on target., I wanted to write a personal note today. She was the perfect partner for me on this travel through life. She has now blazed a trail to the next life. Happy Birthday Babe. Miss you and always will. Larry
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see