1.25- After Pearl Harbor our country was never the same.

 1.25-

After Pearl Harbor our country was never the same.
After 911 our country was never the same.
After COVID our country was never the same.
There are trips we have to make that we have never made. You think about the clothing needed. A child in another state is very ill and I must go. I will choose clothing for life.
As a person who believes we are "one nation under God" I will travel to New places by praying to God and not worry and not give up. I will do my job to help people in my family and friendship circle and walk by faith with my mustard seed size pipeline of faith in God who gives me strength.
With the prayers and financial help of my crew I made the first trip into Siberia Russia, 14 time zones away. I went with 54 Americans to teach them and learn from them. I wanted to kiss the door of the Delta jet after 16 days. Later I made 12 more such trips. My life was never the same.
I learned. If God takes you to it, he will get you through it. Make good preparation. Love those you love. Take the right clothing and the right attitude and you can sleep well at night because God does not.
Three of my friends took the trip to heaven recently and I pray the God of all comfort will carry them in his arms day by day. Their life will never be the same ours will never be the same.

2 Corinthians 12.
Because of the extraordinary greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to [b]torment me—to keep me from exalting myself! Concerning this I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast [c]about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I delight in weaknesses, in [d]insults, in distresses, in persecutions, in difficulties, in behalf of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.


All reactions:
Denise Cross, Carie Toudouze and 4 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see