2.20- I was reminded today how important a child's self image is to their success in life.

 2.20-

I was reminded today how important a child's self image is to their success in life. God doesn't make junk. Every human being created was created with a soul and the capacity to receive love and pass that along. When we cherish a child we ignite the very best creative energy that can change the world for the good.

Psalm 139

13 For You created my innermost parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give thanks to You, because [i]I am awesomely and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15 My [j]frame was not hidden from You
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully formed in the depths of the earth;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see