2.21- Sometimes our heart, soul and minds are disturbed

 2.21-

Sometimes our heart, soul and minds are disturbed and we don't know why? At other times we do. Regardless it is a time to cry out to God in prayer.
He is our lawyer so we can appeal for him to plead our cause. Are we mourning? Remember the teacher said, "blessed are those who mourn".
If we are in a time of darkness we can ask God for light. Silence can lead to a spiritual mountain of refuge in comfort from our heavenly Father and his children.
Our delight can be rooted In things that cannot be shaken by our current disturbances. As long as our hope is in God the future is bright.

Psalm 43

Vindicate me, God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation;
[a]Save me from the deceitful and unjust person!
For You are the God of my strength; why have You rejected me?
Why do I go about mourning [b]because of the oppression of the enemy?

Send out Your light and Your truth, they shall lead me;
They shall bring me to Your holy hill
And to Your dwelling places.
Then I will go to the altar of God,
To God [c]my exceeding joy;
And I will praise You on the lyre, God, my God.

Why are you [d]in despair, my soul?
And why are you restless within me?
Wait for God, for I will [e]again praise [f]Him
For the [g]help of His presence, my God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see