3.6= Kids need a father who they can respect.

 3.6=

Kids need a father who they can respect. He should know his own role in life and be a man who honors and respects God.
He should be an example of how to do excellent work with confidence, passion and integrity. He needs to be a one woman kind of man who can admit his own failures.
He leads by challenging himself and his children to be the best version of themselves they can be without shaming and exasperating the children.
When I reflect on what a perfect father would be I must say I'm thankful for grace and mercy from God and his children entrusted to me.

Ephesians 6.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise), so that it may turn out well for you, and that you may live long on the earth.

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

May be an image of 3 people, tractor, grass and text
All reactions:
Amy Wishard Goggins, Denise Cross and 12 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see