8.23-The value or non value of "Pitchin' a fit."

8.23-The value or non value of "Pitchin' a fit."



Why a child throwing a fit is so normal and for an adult to pitch a fit may be quite non-productive.

1 Corinthians 13.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

 “Most of the oversensitivity and hurt feelings come from that part of the self that tends to respond as we did when we were powerless children.  To this child-self all personal affronts seem disproportionately large.  You can get in touch with this helpless child’s voice in your own personality through free-intuitive writing or cathartic writing, as Marion Milner did in her diary;

‘I must make a scene, must be miserable, when he says that, I’ll cry, I mustn’t let him know it’s better, I won’t say I’m happy.’”

Tristine Rainer,The New Diary, P. 121

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see