8.22- Some of you are finishing your work on earth.

 8.22-

Some of you are finishing your work on earth. Others helping those who are. Remember this "Holy Ground".There is a hyper alertness and deep observation in these moments.
Don't be alarmed. Yes death is real, but so is Jesus' resurrection and our own. He has gone ahead of us and will come back and pick us up and take us to heaven with Him and the Father.
Believers have blessings on earth of knowing what is our work that has meaning. Making disciples of Jesus. We overcome many times of danger to continue our work by His grace and strength. Then the time comes for us feel the pull of those nail scarred, never dropped anyone hands and be gathered to our people. Don't alarmed. Use the time for beautiful acts of love. This is Holy Ground.

2 Timothy 4.
For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see