8.26- I wonder how many times I have asked God to heal me and my family.

 8.26-

I wonder how many times I have asked God to heal me and my family. When I was about 14 years old, I ran under a barb wire fence on a horse requiring a total of 30 stitches. One was a deep cut near my juggler vain. Dr. Marcom said 1/8th of an inch deeper and I would have been dead. The doctors and nurses have been so gentle and so skilled. They have generally treated us like family. Thousands of healing incidents over the years.
God is my healer but often He uses gifted EMTS, and the heroes to save us. Once Jesus healed 10 lepers and only one came back and said "Thank you!"
Jesus said that this one was not only healed but he was "made well." When our hearts have been moved into the position of being grateful to God for our lives it is then that we have truly been "made well" in body, soul, mind and heart. Healed from inside out.
Thank you God for setting up our bodies to heal. For giving us great helpers. Most of all for Jesus teaching us to be grateful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see