8.25- Fellowsoldiers.

 8.25-

50
21
Fellowsoldiers.
I watched a documentary last night about soldiers with PTSD.
We send them into battle to stand up for the protection of our nation. When they get into battle they discover things are not as clearly black and white as they had thought. They learn to fight for each other as fellowsoldiers. They become so bonded to each other that they would compete to fall on a landmine to save each other. When they come home they don't have that kind of support. They have found that dog companions can become better than medicene for them.
Men have aligned themselves with me as close fellowsoldiers in the spiritual battle of living your best life down here on earth.
50
21
I took a mental survey this morning of my fellowsoldiers who are still working here on earth with me. I can call them any time of day or night and they will take my call. They will do anything they can to help me.
Even at age 75 I am blessed that 50 are still here on earth working for the same mission as my own mission.
21 have been moved to heaven because their work was finished.
God created us to have reliable companions. Great to have good pets. Great to have fellowsoldiers in the battle of life.

Romans 16.

16 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon[a][b] of the church in Cenchreae. I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of his people and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been the benefactor of many people, including me.

Greet Priscilla[c] and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus. They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them.

Greet also the church that meets at their house.

Greet my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.

Greet Mary, who worked very hard for you.

Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among[d] the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

Greet Ampliatus, my dear friend in the Lord.

Greet Urbanus, our co-worker in Christ, and my dear friend Stachys.

10 Greet Apelles, whose fidelity to Christ has stood the test.

Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus.

11 Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew.

Greet those in the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.

12 Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, those women who work hard in the Lord.

Greet my dear friend Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord.

13 Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too.

14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the other brothers and sisters with them.

15 Greet Philologus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas and all the Lord’s people who are with them.

Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see