5.29- Precious in the sight of God is the strong finish of His children in the race of life.

 5.29-

Precious in the sight of God is the strong finish of His children in the race of life.
Larger than life people do unsual things in a memorable way. How many people have you met who could ride a bike backwards at age 75?
I knew of one. Bill Luttrell. Here he showing my grandson, Jared, and other bike experts how to do it.
May be an image of 5 people, people smiling and bicycle
All reactions:
Carol Wishard, Gail Phillips Newman and 7 others


Psalm 116.15


15 Precious in the sight of the Lord
    is the death of his faithful servants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see