5.5 I like to think of heaven as a perfect banquet.

 5.5

I like to think of heaven as a perfect banquet. All things are ready and the guests can come and enjoy a great feast without anything to interrupt the joy and the party is never over.
Those present are dressed in the clothing that is comfortable and appropriate. They have been invited by the greatest teacher who ever lived. He has prepared everything to make it possible for anyone who wants to come and enjoy His grace, mercy and peace to be there with Him forever.
Those present are hoping that others who cannot come just now will be there later. Good music. Good food. No pain and regrets of anything. In the last few days I have had on my mind the subject of the table. The teacher said that heaven was like a banquet and we should invite any and all who want to come. Sheila and my brother in law Bill believed this was next for them and I do too. This picture reminded me of that this morning.

John 14
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
May be an image of 4 people
All reactions:
Carol Wishard, Beth Norwood and 34 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see