4.1- What did Jesus have 264,990,000 of that we, the average American, has 610,280,000 of?

 4.1-

What did Jesus have 264,990,000 of that we, the average American, has 610,280,000 of?
Yesterday I was honored with a lovely pre-Easter dinner hosted by Jeff and Donna Wishard. We enjoyed a time of worship, dinner and relaxing fellowship in their beautiful, redesigned back yard. It was one of the most joyous, peaceful evenings I have ever experienced in my 77 years of celebrating Easter. I'm so blessed.
When we are relaxed and decompressed we absorb the very best feelings from each other. Easter is about the same time as passover. God provided that a lamb would be given as a sacrifice to to take away the sins of his children. Christians celebrate Easter as the time the Jesus breathed his last breath, approximately, 264, 990,000 at age 33.(22,000) per day.
Between now and my last I plan to live in Easter hope in each breath. Jesus was in the tomb after his last breath about 2024 years ago and three days later he was resurrected to be alive forever with all of God's children.
Those who were moved by him to heaven we will see again after our last breath. That is the hope I have this Easter and pray you have this also.

Luke 23
44 It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, 45 for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”[e] When he had said this, he breathed his last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see