8.9-Our nation is blessed to have a desire that all it's citizens learn about reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.

 8.9-

Our nation is blessed to have a desire that all it's citizens learn about reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.
Public education supports good thinking about how to be healthy physically, mentally and socially.
Those who teach and coach public school students invest in love and support of kids at great personal sacrifice. They give so much that I'm glad they get a month or so of rest in the summer and a couple of weeks in mid year.
Schools are a chance for all kids regardless of their socio-economic status to break out and do amazing things to benefit our country. In school we learn to relate to people very different from ourselves.
I am praying for protection over all of our teachers and coaches to have good year 24/25.
Great nations have great schools. God blesses those who love children.
Could I suggest we all list 30 teachers and coaches and then pray each day of the month for that teacher?

John 10
11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters the flock. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own, and My own know Me, 15 just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice; and they will become one flock, with one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it back. 18 No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it back. This commandment I received from My Father.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.