6.5-How to be loved at work.

6.5-

How to be loved at work.
1. Show up on time ready to do your job.
2.Be pleasant to work with.
3. Be willing to work overtime to get the job done.
4. Submit to your leader.
5. Supply people with what they need.


1 Corinthians 16 
13 Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. 14 Let all that you do be done in love.
15 Now I urge you, brethren (you know the household of Stephanas, that [d]they were the first fruits of Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves for ministry to the saints), 16 that you also be in subjection to such men and to everyone who helps in the work and labors. 17 I rejoice over the [e]coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus, because they have [f]supplied what was lacking on your part. 18 For they have refreshed my spirit and yours. Therefore acknowledge such men.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see