6.8-How can you see the Holy Spirit?

6.8-


I have large trees in my back yard that are moving and swaying right now.  I don’t see the wind, but I see the effects of the wind.

John 3.
The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

I can’t see the Holy Spirit, but I see the effects of the Holy Spirit.

Galations 5.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see