3.23- I am quite joyful this afternoon. Why?

3.23-

I am quite joyful this afternoon. Why?
I was driving through a Chic Fila restaurant this afternoon about 2pm and trying to handle my phone and my wallet. In the process I dropped my credit card down between the seat and the gear shift housing. No problem, I’ll push my fingers down and grab it. It slipped further down since there were two cars behind me I happened to have enough cash to get me through this line and I will pull over and get it.
Next after I got my food and pulled out of the way I pushed down my finger to grab it and it went deeper and under the bracket that holds my front seat railing. Oh no. I'll get it after lunch.
Then out to the garage with a big flashlight and an pencil eraser. I tried and got it deeper into the area under the railing so that I could barely see it.
Then I found my high powered small electronics flashlight. Trying to gather some other stuff, I dropped and lost the small flashlight for a frustrating few minutes.
Then to use a doublesided tape and a kitchen knife. I pulled at it from the back. No. Maybe I can push it with the sticky tape from the front to the back. I blindly pushed front to back. Then when I ran my hand as far forward from the back as I could I felt it. Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!.

Luke 15.8-10
Once Jesus was trying to explain why he hung out with sex workers and other shady characters. He said it was because it caused God in heaven joy when sinners turned around and came home to Him. It was like finding something that was precious and was lost.
Or imagine a woman who has ten coins and loses one. Won’t she light a lamp and scour the house, looking in every nook and cranny until she finds it? And when she finds it you can be sure she’ll call her friends and neighbors: ‘Celebrate with me! I found my lost coin!’ Count on it—that’s the kind of party God’s angels throw every time one lost soul turns to God.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see