3.27-Sheila saw a bluejay yesterday.

3.27-

Things happen so fast. I was training my daughter to ride a bike then watching her train her son to drive. Just the blink of the eye.

Sheila saw a bluejay yesterday. This morning at 9.26AM, CDST, he came back.
9.27 I decided to get a picture with my camera phone.
9.28 The bird decided to leave.

Sheila and I take our shoes off and declare it "Holy ground" when we are with our kids and grandkids. It all happens so fast.

Wise men have written some words from God. Life is like a vapor. A morning mist. Slides quickly by like a small boat.

When our beloved are around there is no time to quarrel, complain and grumble. Just watch, listen and love.

So at 9.31 I decided to share this free stock photo. If God cares for all the birds and knows when each falls we can be sure He knows and cares for our needs. No need to waste any time worrying.

 Image result for Free Image Bluebird on tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see