4.12- God has raised up people who some thought were dead.

4.12-

God has raised up people who some thought were dead.
I have a friend who had a stroke and he seemed to be dead but he has been encouraging me for several years after they thought he was dead.
I have two different family members who we assumed were going to die. They didn't. They got transplants and have lived over ten years. Yesterday I was crying. God has washed away my tears on this Easter morning.
On a completely different level now and forever our Lord Jesus made a promise
"Let not your hearts be troubled. In my Fathers house are many rooms. I go to prepare one for you. I will come back and pick you up when your work is finished. There there will be no mourning, suffering or pain. Joy with God and all our beloved forever in the new heaven and the new earth." Said Jesus.
On Easter raised forever never to die again. That tomb was empty. He was buried in a borrowed grave because He knew He would not be there long. Most of his twelve Apostles died for the truth that that tomb was empty. People don't die for lie.
Happy Easter 2020.
Larry Wishard
4.12.20

John 14.
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; [a]believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?” Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see