4.14- Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father.

4.14-
I enjoyed last night remembering that God's perfect picture of how to live on earth is the life of Jesus Christ. When you see Jesus every day feeding the hungry, healing the sick and lifting up the broken down people then you know that is what God wants done on earth. If you major in serving the needs of children and the elderly then you are on track with a great life. If you focus on majoring in criticizing others and centering your life on money, then you are off track. Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father. We all have the opportunity every day to choose. JOY. Jesus. Others. Yourself. Let's have a great day together. God is love. If you live in Love you live in God.

John 14.
Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see