4.30- There are behaviors that bring failure and regret.

 4.30-

There are behaviors that bring failure and regret. Betrayal of friends and family in secret for personal gain is one of these. Loyalty to doing what is right something that needs no cover up and no deceit.
Life can train through pain to avoid loser choices. God tells His children that He will be with them through all the circumstances of life and even death to give a victory. It's always the right time to do the right thing. We all mess up. Forgiveness is the key to getting back on track for all of us.
I heard my nephew, Keith Luttrell, teach on forgiveness this morning by telling this story:
There was a picture of a little child running down the street screaming without any clothes on because her village had been bombed with napalm. This was one of the most seen images of the Viet Nam war. The little girl grew up and learned that forgiveness was the key to a happy life. She said if she ever met the man who dropped the bomb she would forgive him.
The man who flew the plane desired to meet her and eventually did. He said to her. "I'm sorry please forgive me. Please forgive me."
She said, "I forgive you. I forgive you."
Choose forgiveness because it is the right thing.

Luke 6
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see