5,3- There is a work that is easy in the sense that

 5,3-

There is a work that is easy in the sense that we know it is what we must do. It fits us. This is the work we were designed for. It does not mean there is no suffering involved in it. Farmers, soldiers, doctors, nurses, firefighters, policemen and teachers all do work that fits them but it has parts that require suffering. Jesus said my yoke is easy. Meaning it fits you.
There is joy at the work of extending mercy to others but there are difficult times.

Matthew 11.
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see