5.1- Openess. Transparency. Open to be known by God, ourselves and others.

 5.1-

Openess. Transparency. Open to be known by God, ourselves and others. This was our creators design.
Free choice was a part of how he made us. Then we rebel and hide and games get us off track.
He puts a drive in us for love, growth and new opportunities for learning. Some of these bring learning through suffering. The people who help us most help us to be truthful, loving and gracious. At peace with ourselves and others.

John 17

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see