5.2- For my friends moving to heaven soon.

 5.2-

For my friends moving to heaven soon.
Precious is the day when God allows one of his children to take their last breath on old earth and their next one in heaven.
He promised, and he cannot lie, that Jesus takes them home with him. The apostles who died to spread his good news saw him ascend through the clouds. Stephen and others died seeing him welcoming them across life marathon's finish line.
Yes, there is valley to go through to get there but we have a friend who has shown us the way through and turned sadness into hope for us.
Our father in heaven says, "I will never leave you or forsake you."
That's his promise.

Hebrews 13

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]

So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”[b]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see